what is the most noticeable thing of my art style?
[Side A // Bill Cipher]
1. Hi (Psapp) "[With] every page I turn I want more/’cause you excite me like a locked door does."
2. Location (Freelance Whales) "I am starting to sense your location: you are somewhere in the attic/I’m floating on the stairwell…"
3. I Want You (Summer Camp) "[I’d] write your name in blood on every wall, it would make the evening news."
4. Slip Into Your Skin (Patrick Watson) "Slipped into your skin and spent the night."
5. Daredevil (Fiona Apple) "I guess I must just be a daredevil/I don’t feel anything until I smash it up/Give me what you got in your mind."
6. Laughing With a Mouth of Blood (St. Vincent) "Laughing with a mouth of blood from a little spill I took/And I can’t see the future but I know it’s got big plans for me…"
—Interlude // 7. Meeting in the Moors—
[Side B // Dipper Pines]
8. Canto I (Le Loup) "I wasn’t fully like… able to experience the world at all…And that’s probably what made it feel more like hell."
9. Devils (Say Hi) "Well the devil got my number and the devil got my size/And the devil got my head and the devil got my eyes."
10. Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out (The Antlers) "You and I divide but not devout/Every night my teeth are falling out."
11. Numb (Barcelona) "When I woke up, I couldn’t feel my arms/They felt as if they weren’t my own."
12. I Signed the Line (A Camp) "I signed the line that was dotted/I like to end what I started/I signed the line and I realize a lot of lies were written…"
13. Dread in My Heart (Mother Mother) "And whenever I begin to feel like I might be deranged/I remember there’s a little shitty devil in my brain."
Meanwhile, in prehistoric Canada…..
No no, you don’t understand, moose really do get that big. Take it from a Canadian. I’ve seen that bullshit in person. Scary as all heck.
I live in Alaska and this exists. Trust me. It exists.
I thought this was one of the optical illusion camera trick thingies.
I saw one when I was canoeing it was amazing, they are really this huge.:)
They’re like North America’s version of elephants @_____@
And here i sit wishing to one day ride one into battle.
Finally managed to log back in to Tumblr!
This is some work I did over the summer, it’s called “A Cornish Tale”.
The story behind the animation is about a stone circle near St Buryan, Cornwall. Locally referred to as ‘The Merry Maidens’, legend states that the nineteen stones that make up the neolithic monument were maids; they had been caught dancing on a sunday and consequently were turned to stone.
In the animation, the stones get to dance once more as the moon shines its light upon the granite.
Audio: Ancient Forest - Clannad
Animated in Flash.
Yo look at my friend’s Flash animation